Welcome to Entaleq.
Intro: Entaleq is a mobile application and website that offers a database that is user generated of accessible locations. Entaleq provides users with a database of locations that they can visit and review with regards to accessibility metrics for people with disabilities. This allows other users to see these reviews, screen which locations they plan to visit, and add their own reviews of the places they visit to expand the database. Rather than leaving accessibility reviews to specialists, Entaleq allows any member of the public to use the tool to review the accessibility of the places.
Entaleq also gives people with disabilities guidance on various livelihood matters like how to get a disability certificate, how to get a driver’s license, how to make a vehicle accessible, etc..
Click here to discover the General Terms & Conditions of usage and a description of Our Services.
Links to Other Websites
The Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the Site, we do not have any control over third-party websites. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any Personal Information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice. You should exercise caution and review the privacy notice applicable to the website in question.
1. Definition of Data Controller
The data controller within the meaning of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (‘the Data Protection Law’) issued under Resolution No. 151 of 2020 is Any natural or juristic person who has the right, due to the nature of work, to obtain personal data, to determine the process and the criteria of keeping or processing personal data and control it according to the determined purpose.
1.1. Data Controller Personality
Helm which has its principal office in 5, 204 street, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt, and registered under number 535266138 is the Data Controller for the Entaleq Application and it will perform its job according to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. When do we gather your personal data?
When you use Our services (via Our site(s), and applications), we may compile personal information about you.
Browsing the Site and/or the Application
You can browse the services provided by the Site and/or the Application without logging in and without providing Us with any personal information except the Device type (This is collected by us without the user registering) and Location (This is collected by us without the user registering. But the User can choose not to allow the location to be collected). However, if the user wants to add a place, review a place, or comment on a review he/she must register in Our application or Our site and create an account.
Creation of an account and use of the Services
The account will be created by giving us certain information that could be used to get in touch with you or identify you, manage your account, and manage our relationship with you.
As a result, the following information may be collected:
iii. Phone number
vii. Device type (This is collected by us without the user registering)
viii. Location (This is collected by us without the user registering. But the user can choose not to allow the location to be taken).
You have no obligation to provide the Personal Information described above, but if you don’t provide such Personal Information, you may not be able to use some of the features on the Site.
Please note that you have the right to opt out of receiving electronic direct marketing communications, such as newsletters, from us. All electronic direct marketing communications that you may receive from us, such as e-mail messages and SMS-messages, give you an option of not receiving such communications from us in the future. If you have any additional questions about electronic direct marketing received from us, please contact us at www.entaleqapp.com.
When you communicate with us
When you communicate with us in and through the Site, e-mail us, or otherwise communicate
with us, we collect the following identifiers that may, alone or in combination with other
information, constitute Personal Information:
– Contact information such as email address; and
– Content of communications sent to us.
You have no obligation to provide the Personal Information described above, but if you don’t
provide such Personal Information, we may not be able to respond to your communications to us.
When You Request Information From Us
When you use the “Contact” function on the Site, we collect the following identifiers that may,
alone or in combination with other information, constitute Personal Information:
– Contact information such as e-mail address;
– Content of communications sent to us;
– Job title;
– Company name;
– Phone number; and
– Place name.
You have no obligation to provide the Personal Information described above, but if you don’t
provide such Personal Information, we may not be able to respond to your requests.
Internet Activity Information
Software used on the Site collects Internet or other electronic network activity information that may, alone or in combination with other information, constitute Personal Information:
– The domain from which you access the Site;
– The type of browser and operating system used in the device you use to access the Site;
– Internet Protocol (IP) address;
– The date and time you visited the Site (time stamp);
– The pages browsed on the Site;
– The website used to link to the Site from;
– Any search terms used to navigate the Site;
– Products purchased and viewed on the Site;
– A browsing session ID; and
– Whether you are a first-time visitor to the Site.
For additional information about cookies used on the Site, please review Section 5 below.
Google Analytics is an element of the Site. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and
stores data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the Site, the Internet
Protocol address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the Site. By using a browser plugin available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/ provided by Google, you can opt-out of Google Analytics.
Information we collect from our affiliates and third parties: From time to time, we may obtain information about you from our affiliates or third party sources as required or permitted by applicable law (for example if you link, connect, or login to the Site or the App with your Google, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts) or other sources (such as your contacts or brands we partner with)
These sources may include:
– Databases & ID Verification Partners: We obtain information about you from databases and ID verification partners for purposes of verifying your identity in accordance with applicable law. Such information may include your name, address, your email address, mailing address, phone number and password) and other relevant data. We obtain such information to comply with our legal obligations. In some cases, we may process additional data about you to assess risk and ensure our Services are not used fraudulently or for other illicit activities. In such instances, processing is necessary for us to continue to perform our contractual obligations with you and others.
– Transaction Data: We may analyze transaction data to ensure parties utilizing our Services are not engaged in illegal or prohibited activity under our Terms, and to analyze transaction trends for research and development purposes.
– Joint Marketing Partners & Resellers: For example, unless prohibited by applicable law, joint marketing partners or resellers may share information about you with us so that we can better understand which of our Services may be of interest to you.
– Advertising Networks & Analytics Providers: We work with these providers to provide us with de-identified information about how you found our Sites and how you interact with the Sites and Services. This information may be collected prior to account creation.
– Social media handles (such as your Twitter or Instagram handle)
– Other information (such as demographic data, fraud detection information and information about you and your activities, experiences and interactions on and off the Site and the App)
3. How is your personal data used?
The main purpose of processing Your personal data is to enable You to use Our Services and, to:
– Create and use Your User Account;
– Modify and personalize the functions and features of the Services that You use;
– Provide You with innovative services to create, explore and share content;
– Enable You to create, manage and share the contents that you create, e.g. maps generated using the Entaleq service;
– Provide You with technical support and resolve any issues encountered during the use of Our services;
– Inform You of updates to Our offerings and services;
– Ask for Your opinions or participation in surveys, in particular, to improve Our Services;
– Operate and improve our Site and application, including through analytics to help us understand how you use the Site, so that we can present content in the best manner;
– Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
– – Send you marketing communications (e.g. emails or mobile notifications) to inform you about our events or our partner events; to deliver targeted marketing; and to provide you with promotional offers.
4. With whom do we share your personal data?
Service providers: We use service providers such as website hosting and management companies, marketing companies, and data storage and data analysis companies. Such service providers can only use Personal Information to provide such services to us and for no other purpose.
Parties to a corporate transaction or proceeding: In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
Public authorities and legal proceedings: to ensure compliance with a statutory or regulatory obligation, a court decision, or, where this disclosure is necessary, to defend or exercise a right in a court of law either in Egypt or abroad.
Only the User name is always public (i.e., visible to other users).
5. Cookies, web tags, and similar technologies
5.1. What is a cookie?
When utilizing an online service (website or application) through your web browser, a cookie may be saved on the hard disc of your hardware. During the time that the cookie is valid or saved, a cookie file enables its issuer to recognize the hardware on which it is saved.
Important: By modifying the settings on your web browser, you may limit how websites utilize cookies (view the help section of your web browser to learn more about controlling cookies).
Caution: If you totally disable cookies, the site and/or some parts of Our services might not function as intended.
These are cookies that are required for browsing our Site (such as session logins) or using Our Services that enable You to use the main features of the site and secure Your connection.
Such cookies enable Us in particular to:
– Recognize You when You log in to Your Accounts and use Our services and Applications and enable You to access Your account and the services linked to Your account;
– Implement security precautions, in particular, when you are asked to log in again to Your account after a certain period of inactivity.
– Detect any malfunctions and implement preventative or corrective steps.
Saving cookies on your device is the simplest and quickest way to personalize and improve your user experience.
We use functionality cookies to optimize the operation of the site and Our services and adapt the presentation of the Site and Our services to the display preferences of Your hardware. These cookies provide easy, customized browsing by adapting the presentation of the Site and the Services to the display preferences of Your hardware (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you log in to the Site or Our services based on the hardware and viewing or reading programs that your hardware uses.
These cookies are not required to browse the Site or use Our services, but you will not be able to access all the functions and features of our Site and Our services if you deactivate them.
You decide whether to allow the saving of a cookie on Your hardware. As a result, you may always change your decision. The cookies included in the web pages and contents you have read may be temporarily saved in a designated place on Your hardware if you have enabled the storing of cookies on Your hardware in your web browser.
Most web browsers automatically allow cookies. However, you may always modify the settings in your web browser to disallow cookies from our site, our services, or our application. You can also choose to regularly remove your cookies. Every web browser is unique. So that you may change your cookie choices, we advise you to read the contextual “Help” menu of your web browser.
6. How do both parties use location data?
Location services could underlie Our Services (e.g., the Entaleq service). If you decide to use the services, the applications that are made available will collect and utilize your location data with your permission to give you the Service. For instance, you may simply create a Pinpoint for your location when using the Entaleq Personal data protection policy service, and you can also get directions from your location to a Pinpoint that is shown on the map.
Your location may be determined by our services using a variety of technologies, including GPS, Wi-Fi, or other network-based information such as the IP address. Without your permission, we won’t share your GPS location information with any outside parties. We strongly advise you to read the general terms and conditions of use of our Services to learn more about the technology employed and the types of data handled.
The Site or Our services may use the geo-location feature of your mobile operating system or of your web browser to determine Your position. With your express consent, the Site or service accesses your position from your web browser or mobile application.
When You use the service for the first time and when it is configured in such a way that knowledge of your position is necessary, your web browser or mobile application will ask if you wish to share your position with the service. If you refuse, your position is not shared, and you will not be able to use the service fully.
We will only retain Personal Information about you for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes Personal Information was collected for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal Information, the purposes for which we process Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and applicable legal requirements.
7. How are my personal data protected?
In accordance with the responsibilities and exceptions imposed by the laws now in effect, Entaleq takes appropriate organizational and technological security measures required to safeguard Your personal data from loss, destruction, disclosure, and unauthorized access.
However, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, unauthorized acquisition, or alteration of your data will not occur. Please recognize that you play a vital role in protecting your own personal information. When registering with our Services, it is important to choose a password of sufficient length and complexity, to not reveal this password to any third-parties, and to immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
Furthermore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security or confidentiality of information you transmit to us or receive from us by Internet, wireless connection, internet hacking or any other reason not related to us or outside of our control, including email, phone, or SMS, since we have no way of protecting that information once it leaves and until it reaches us.
8. In what cases would you contact me?
8.1. Information on Our products and services and partners
Entaleq may send You offers related to the products, services, or businesses offered by Entaleq or by our partners.
In this connection, we comply with Your wishes made known to us at the time you created Your account. In addition, you may always change Your choices by Configuring the settings of Your User Account or, by Sending us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8.2. Service operation
We may ask You periodically to provide us with information on your experiences (e.g., to rate the Service/new features) which we will use to evaluate and improve the quality of Our services. You are not obligated to provide such data under any circumstance.
We may also contact You to inform you of any bugs or issues related to Our services.
9. How do I access my personal data and change them or exercise my right to object to them?
You have the right to access, correct, or delete Your personal data and to object to the processing of your data for legitimate reasons. You may exercise such rights by using the Application’s “Contact Us” feature or sending us an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. If You no longer wish to receive our offers or to be contacted for such purpose, You may at all times exercise your right to refuse that Your personal data be used for marketing by sending us an e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Amendment of this policy
11. How to contact us
You may contact us for any question regarding the use of Your data or to exercise Your right to access, change or delete Your data at the following e-mail address email@example.com