Skip to content
- Register in the Egyptian Ministry of Health and Population website to get the time and place for the medical examination.
- A medical committee undertakes the medical examination, and the result will be shared with you on the same day.
- In case of approval, the committee identifies the type of disability and uploads it on their system to be received by the Ministry of Social Solidarity.
- Right after receiving the medical examination appointment, you should register in the Ministry of Social Solidarity website to get a time and place for the job examination.
- The job examination is performed to identify the degree of disability, and the result will be shared with you on the same day. In case of acceptance, your data will be sent to the specialized company that the ministry is contracting with, to issue the integrated services card.
- The Ministry of Social Solidarity will send the integrated services card to your home.
Required documents to apply in the Ministry of Solidarity
- Personal photo (4×6) with a white background.
- Valid personal ID and a copy of it.
- Electronic birth certificate.
- The online medical report through the electronic exchange between the Ministry of Health and Solidarity. (The citizen will not hold a paper in his hand)
Benefits of the integrated services card
- Full exemption from taxes.
- A chance to get proper government housing.
- Inclusion in schools.
- Ability to receive two pensions.
- No custom duties on cars.
- Free medical examinations in hospitals.
- Inclusion in universities and institutes.
- Getting employed in companies as part of the 5% quota for people with disabilities.
- No custom duties on prosthetic devices.
- Get discounted subscriptions in youth sporting clubs.
- Discounts on public transportation.
- Free access to museums and touristic venues.
- To be considered as a person with a disability by all governmental entities.
- Discounts on sporting clubs’ subscriptions.
- Call 16439 for complaints from people with disabilities.
- Call the hotline 15044 for any questions or inquiries related to the integrated services card.