Skip to content
- Go to the General Traffic Department associated with your place of residence.
- Submit a request to obtain a private driving license for people with disabilities, whether for a private car or a motorcycle.
- The General Traffic Department will direct the applicant to a medical commission to provide a report on the applicant’s eligibility to have a driving license.
- The applicant will return to the General Traffic Department with the report from the medical commission.
- Conduct an oral exam in traffic rules and ethics.
- Conduct a driving test on an equipped car or motorcycle for the applicant’s condition. (The applicant needs to provide the car or motorcycle)
- Issuing the license.
- Valid personal ID and a copy of it.
- The general medical commission’s report regarding the applicant’s health condition and his/her eligibility to obtain a license for an equipped car or motorcycle.
- If the educational qualification is not stated in the personal ID, it is required to provide the original educational qualification and a copy of it.
- Practical test form. (from the General Traffic Department)
- Oral exam form. (from the General Traffic Department)
- License file. (from the General Traffic Department)
Terms of obtaining the license
- The applicant should go to the traffic unit associated to his/her area of residence.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years old.
- The medical commission should approve the applicant’s eligibility to drive an equipped car or motorcycle.