Skip to content
- The applicant should pass a medical examination to know whether he/she is eligible to drive an equipped car or a motorcycle. Apply through this link.
- The applicant can follow-up on his/her examination results after the medical commission from this link.
Terms of obtaining an equipped vehicle for people with disabilities
- The applicant should be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant should be holding the Egyptian nationality.
- The maximum car capacity should be 1600cc.
- The vehicle should be registered under the name of the person with disability himself/herself.
- The vehicle equipment should follow the medical commission laws.